2023 Catalina 31' (9.45 m) 315
Kemah, Texas, United States
Available to Order to your Specs
The 315 continues moving the Catalina brand to a higher level of performance, finish and engineering achievement. The 315 sails into the global marketplace with all the style and refinement of the larger Catalina 5 Series boats.
- Fiberglass Hull
- HIN/IMO: NONE
|Watertight StrikeZone™ Collision Bulkhead Forward|
|DeepDefense™ Rudder System For Failsafe Steering|
|T-Beam MastStep™ Structure|
|SecureSocket™ Mast Support/Chainplate System|
|Highest Rating of Category A - Unlimited Offshore|
Catalina Yachts - Rugged, Solid, Cruisers Built by High Quality Craftsman in the U.S. to Take you Around the World!
With core attributes of the award-winning 445 and 355, the 315 includes features that are not found in many of the world's yachts, yet come standard with the Catalina 5 Series: a watertight StrikeZone™ collision bulkhead, the SecureSocket™ mast support system that affords superior load resolution and watertight integrity; the DeepDefense™ rudder system for failsafe steering, and the T-Beam MastStep™ structure that has all the benefits of a deck-stepped mast and the strength of a keel-stepped mast.
All the best elements of the 5 Series Catalinas are replicated in the 315. You'll find a bold emphasis on strength, lead keels, sleek low profile cabin design, ergonomically correct cockpits that are optimized for efficiency, with great visibility from the helm. Plus, all the classic warmth and ambience that only a teak interior creates.
Let the Professional Brokers at Little Yacht Sales show you how the Catalina 315 can satisfy your Sailing Needs. Call LYS for current pricing and let's discuss building you a new Catalina 315!
LOA: 31' 11'' (9.73 Meters)
Type: Sail- New
Beam: 11' 7''
LWL: 26' 6''
Draft Max: 4' 4''
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Bridge Clearance: 48' 3''
Fuel Tank: 27 Gallons (102.21 Liters)
Fresh Water: 41 Gallons (155.2 Liters)
Holding Tank: 17 Gallons (64.35 Liters)
Ballast Weight: 4400 lbs
Dry Weight: 10600
Press & Media
- · Hull of Hand-laid Fiberglass with Structural Grid and
- · Fiberglass Hull Liner bonded to the Hull. Vinylester resin barrier coat to resist Osomatic blistering.
- · Deck of Hand –laid cored Fiberglass with a Full
- · Fiberglass Headliner
- · Molded-in Non-skid
- · Lead Fin Keel with Stainless Steel Attaching Bolts
- · Five Year Gel Coat Blister Protection * ( 2 )
- · Five Year Hull Structure Warranty * ( 3 )
- · Molded-In-Gel Coat Waterline, Midwatch Blue
- · Midwatch Blue and Silver Stripes
- · Collision bulkhead at bow with “Strike Zone”
SPARS AND RIGGING
- · 135% Genoa, with U.V, Protection, White
- · Complete Standing and Running Rigging
- · Internal Low-Stretch Dacron Halyards
- · PVC Wiring Conduit with Messenger in Mast
- · Selden In-Mast Furling System; Double Spreader
SAIL HANDLING AND EQUIPMENT
- · (2) Two-Speed Self Tailing Primary Winches
- · (2) Two-Speed Self Tailing Mainsheet/Halyard Winches
- · Mid-boom Sheeting with Multi-Purchase Traveler
- · (1) 10 ” Winch Handle, ball bearing
- · Mainsheet Traveler with Car and Adjuster System Led to Cockpit
- · Headsail Furling Gear
- · Boom Vang, Rigid Adjustable Type
- · Inboard Genoa Tracks
- · Vertical Battens in Mainsail
PROPULSION, STEERING & CONTROLS
- · Single Lever Engine Controls on Pedestal
- · Steering Brake
- · Yanmar (3) Cylinder Diesel Engine, 21 HP Fresh
- · Water Cooled with Reduction Gear
- · Bronze Propeller, Three Blade
- · Sea Water Filter System for Engine Cooling
- · Instrumented Engine Panel mounted on Edson Pedestal with a S.S. Guard
- · 5 ” Illuminated Compass
- · Emergency Tiller Access and Emergency Tiller
- · 32 ” Stainless Steel Wheel
- · Bilge Blower
- · Hand Laminated Rudder with 316 Stainless Steel Core and Post
- · Extruded Aluminum Toe Rail
- · Hot & Cold Pressure Water Distribution System
- · Manual Bilge Pump
- · Electric Bilge Pump with Float Switch
- · Marine Head with Holding Tank and Deck Outlet
- · Water Heater with A.C. and Engine Heat
- · Exchange Elements
- · Comfortable Cockpit with Contoured Coamings
- · Walk Through Stern
- · Transom Boarding Platform
- · Telescopic Stern Boarding Ladder
- · Double Lifelines with Gates Port and Starboard
- · Mooring Cleats, Two Fore and Aft
- · Large Anchor Roller on Foredeck
- · Molded In Anchor Locker for Below Deck Chain and Rode Storage
- · Stainless Steel Handrails on Cabin Top
- · Stern Rail with Observation Seats
- · Removable Helm Seat
- · Hot & Cold Shower Mounted in Transom Boarding Area
- · Line Storage Cleats
- · L.E.D. Cockpit Light
- · Molded In LP Gas Locker with ( 1 ) 10 lb Tank
- · Varnish Finish On Interior Teak
- · Veneer Bulkheads with Solid Teak Trim
- · Solid Teak Trim Doors, Teak Louvers Doors on Cabinets, Cedar lined Hanging Lockers
- · Chart Table with Adjustable Chart Light
- · Teak and Holly Textured Laminate Sole
- · Dining Table
- · Fabric Covered Interior Cushions
- · (3) Fixed Ports in Hull
- · (4) 0pening Ports with Screens
- · Refrigeration, D.C. Powered System with Freezer Compartment
- · Stainless Steel Sink, Polished
- · Single Lever Faucet with Pullout Sprayer
- · Large Top Loading Storage Bin with Rack
- · Utensil Drawer
- · Large Storage Cabinets in Galley
- · Two Burner Stove with Oven, Stainless Steel, L.P.G. with Auto Ignition
- · Marine Battery Charger
- · Deck Light and Steaming Light on Mast
- · Anchor Light at Masthead
- · 12 Volt Lighting Throughout
- · Custom 110 Volt AC/12 Volt DC Electric Panel
- · Circuit Breakers for AC Electrical Panel
- · Battery Condition Meter
- · Adjustable L.E.D. Cabin Lights
- · AC Duplex Receptacles Throughout
- · AC Dockside Power with Outlets and Polarity Indicator and Circuit Protection
- · DC Electrical System with Two Batteries, Selector Switch and Panel Circuit Protection
- · (1) 110V 30 amp Shore Power Cord
- · Galvanic Isolator
The Listing Brokerage Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel regardless of information provided. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. PLEASE NOTE: All electronics are listed for verification purposes but not warranted in the selling price of the boat.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, any warranties expressed or implied and/or any engine service as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
All the yacht brokerage agents at the listing company are Independent Contractors.
Want more information?
Little Yacht Sales Waterford Harbor
Over 100+ combined years of selling boats has brought us directly in contact with nearly every brand imaginable. We have vast product knowledge of both power and sail boats, whether they are U.S. built, Far East or European designs or whether they are monohulls or catamarans. Whatever boat you are interested in, chances are we have sold one or been on one. No one has this vast a knowledge of nearly every sailboat built since the mid-70s.
Today, too many people promise too much and deliver too little. By working with a smaller, select group of clients on a one on one basis, we have the time to sit down with you and discuss your wants and needs. The goal is not to sell you a boat; it’s to sell you the right boat that will work for you.