2001 Duffy 26' (7.92 m) 26
Jamestown, Rhode Island, United States
Refit Year: 2007 BROWN EYED GIRLS
Respected Spencer Lincoln Duffy 26 hull with custom stern seat and well-appointed interior, including private head. Only 464 hours!
Flag of Registry: United States
- Lobster Boat
- Fiberglass Hull
- HIN/IMO: ABH26053J101
The Crocker/Duffy 26 BROWN EYED GIRLS features the respected Duffy 26 hull designed by Spencer Lincoln in 1986. This particular hull was one of a series built by Atlantic Marine and finished off to high standards by Crocker Boat Yard in Manchester, MA. BROWN EYED GIRLS features a generous cockpit area with lots of seating, comfortable interior accommodations and a private head – making her a great day boat with friends or weekender for one couple in style. A head-turner in any port and the epitome of authentic Downeast pedigree.
Official Number: 1317659
LOA: 26' (7.92 Meters)
Type: Power- Used
Refit Year: 2007
Beam: 9' 6''
Draft Max: 2' 4''
V Berths: 1
Maximum Speed: 22 Knots
Cruise Speed: 18 Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 100 Gallons (378.54 Liters)
Fresh Water: 28 Gallons (105.99 Liters)
- Engine Make: Yanmar
- Engine Year: 2007
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Power HP: 190.00
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Hours: 464.00
- Hours Date: 10-20-2021
- Engine Location: Middle
Interior is well finished with varnished mahogany trim and cypress panels, along with faux teak and holly cabin soles. She easily accommodates two with large V-berth, galley and enclosed head.
- Norcold refrigerator with mini freezer
- Stainless steel sink
- Hot and cold pressure water
- 30 amp shore power inlet with cable
- (2) 12-v batteries
- Battery charger
- 12/110 volt breaker panels
- Running and anchor lights
ELECTRONICS and NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
- Raymarine E 80 chart plotter
- ICOM M422 VHF
- Ritchie 6” compass
- Yanmar 190 hp diesel engine (464 hours, October 2021)
- Hurth V-drive transmission
- Racor fuel filter
- Dripless stuffing box
- Raw-water sea strainer with thru-hull intake
- Bronze seacocks
- 6-gallon hot water heater
- Jabsco marine toilet with enclosed head
- Automatic bilge pump
HULL AND DECK
- White topsides with green bottom
- White deck superstructure with Cream non-skid
- Solid hand-laid fiberglass hull with cored decks and cabin house
- Rubrail with stainless striker
- Self-bailing cockpit with guttered hatches
- Insulated hinged engine box in cockpit
EXTERIOR AND MISC.
- Danforth anchor with 5/16” stainless chain to nylon rode
- Bow, stern and spring line cleats with chocks
- Large opening hatch for cabin
- (4) Opening portholes
- Fold-down helm and passenger seats
- Varnished teak companionway doors and hatch
- Varnished teak windshield, cockpit trim and engine box hand rails
- Custom varnished teak stern seat with storage under
- Stainless grab rails on cabin top
- Teak swim platform with stainless steel swim ladder
- Hot/cold shower in cockpit
- Varnished teak ensign staff
- Cockpit cover
- Rod holders
- Docklines and fenders
The owner’s personal effects are excluded from the sale.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Want more information?
Wellington Yacht Partners
Yacht Brokerage and Sales
Wellington Yacht Partners was founded with one purpose: To provide unmatched knowledge, integrity and expertise to those looking to buy or sell a quality yacht.