2020 Nimbus 30' (9.14 m) T9
Anacortes, Washington, United States
The Nimbus T-9 excels in quality, design, and usability.
Flag of Registry: United States
- Center Consoles / Tender
- Fiberglass Hull
Whether looking for just a day boat or a substantial tender for your larger motor yacht, the Nimbus T-9 excels in quality, design, and usability. While the Mercury Verado 300HP or 350HP is a popular option, owners wanting an inboard T-9 can be accommodated with a Volvo Penta V8 300/350CE and still reach top speeds of over 40 knots! The Nimbus T-9 is a perfect leisure boat for easy cruising from your "mothership" yacht or for coastal and inland boating. For more information on the new Nimbus Boats Tender 9, contact your Seattle Yacht Sales Professional today.
LOA: 30' 6'' (9.30 Meters)
Type: Power- New
Beam: 9' 7''
Double Berths: 1
Maximum Speed: 40 Knots
Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 84 Gallons (317.97 Liters)
Fresh Water: 21 Gallons (79.49 Liters)
Displacement: 6173 lbs
- Engine Make: Mercury
- Engine Model: Verado
- Engine Year: 2019
- Engine Type: Outboard 4 Stroke
- Power HP: 300.00
- Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Quick Facts• Completely new air lubricated stepped hull design, built for exceptional sea worthiness and handling
• Minimal planning threshold razor sharp bow section
• Speed characteristics +40 knots, cruising speed 20-35 knots
• Can be fitted with outboard or inboard engine
• Double bed in fore cabin with separate head
• Fore cabin and head with integrated ventilation
• Multiple sofa solutions on aft deck
• Optional pentry module with wet bar
• Dashboard can be fitted with 10″ up to 16″ or double 12″ plotters
• Available with T-top and multiple canopy solutions
• Great choice of equipment for personalization
• Sofa/seating on fore deck with table
• Large loading hatch on fore deck with access to cabin
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Want more information?
Well versed in navigating the challenges that come along with the pre-owned boat market, our sales team at Seattle Yachts provides an unequalled level of experience when helping our clients find a new home for their boat or when seeking out a pre-owned boat to fulfill their cruising desires. We use our broad range of experience and industry-wide contacts to ensure that the client gets exactly what they need.