2024 Custom 278' (85.00 m) 85m
AQUILA was designed by Christopher Seymour in close cooperation with design consultant Carl Esch, and features interior styling by the acclaimed Evan K Marshall.
- Motor Yachts
- Steel Hull
|12 Guests in 6 Staterooms|
This custom yacht was designed by Christopher Seymour in close cooperation with design consultant Carl Esch, and features interior styling by the acclaimed Evan K Marshall. Part of our Company Collection, this yacht is designed for a shipyard build of the clients choice. Seymour has produced versatile concepts to suit the tastes of his clients ranging from the traditional to the radical. This provides bold inspiration for any owner looking to stand out from the crowd. Equally focused on engineering and creativity, the concepts in Christopher Seymour Designs' portfolio mixes advanced hull forms to the latest propulsion systems.
LOA: 278' 10'' (85.00 Meters)
Type: Power- New
Beam: 45' 6''
Draft Max: 14' 10''
Crew Sleeps: 22
Maximum Speed: 17 Knots
Cruise Speed: 13 Knots
Range NMI: 5000
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Steel
Gross Tonnage: 2800
Designer: Carl Esch
- Engine Make: Caterpillar
- Power HP: 2373.00
- Engine Make: Caterpillar
- Power HP: 2373.00
This custom yacht was designed by Christopher Seymour in close cooperation with design consultant Carl Esch and features interior styling by the acclaimed Evan K Marshall. Part of our Company Collection, this yacht is designed for a shipyard build of the client’s choice. Seymour has produced versatile concepts to suit the tastes of his clients ranging from the traditional to the radical. This provides bold inspiration for any owner looking to stand out from the crowd. Equally focused on engineering and creativity, the concepts in Christopher Seymour Designs' portfolio mix advanced hull forms with the latest propulsion systems.
Interior and Accommodations
Interior and Accommodations
• Luxury staircase serving four decks
• Square elevator serving four decks
• Enclosed luxury wellness area with bottom-hinged beach platform and tender mooring platform to receive the guests on starboard side, with direct access to other areas
• Central galley on main deck, with direct connection to pantry and main saloon
• Large pantry on owner´s & bridge deck
• Owners’ suite, with dressing & bathroom, and private office/library
• Large open sun deck with large bar and access stairway
• (5) Large luxurious guest cabins on main deck
• Food lifts serving four decks (on request)
• Tender garage which can be converted into a leisure area for guests with bar
• Guest cabins area on main deck Approx. 240 sqm
• Owners’ area on bridge deck Approx. 160 sqm
• Wellness area on lower deck Approx. 65 sqm
• Sun deck area (outside) Approx. 180 sqm
• Captain’s cabin Approx. 18 sqm
• Total living area owners and guests Approx. 1.145 sqm
• Service spaces Approx. 130 sqm
• Crew areas (without technical areas) Approx. 345 sqm
• Guest cabins at 80% MCR on main deck Approx. 54 dB(A)
• Owners’ area at 80% MCR on bridge deck Approx. 47 dB(A)
• Guest and Owners areas in harbor mode Approx. 46 dB(A)
• Main deck 2.3 m
• Bridge deck 2.3 m
• Wellness area lower deck 2.10 m
• Sun deck 2.20 m
• Stern passerelle
• Side boarding ladder on starboard with self-leveling teak steps
• (2) Vertical anchor winches with warping head
• Dedicated rescue boat storage under foredeck, accessible via hatch
• Capstans and four (4) bollards on each side at main deck
• Overhead crane beams used for launching the tender boats and wave runners on portside
• Knuckle-boom crane for launching the rescue tender
• Telescopic foremast
• Jacuzzi on sun deck with seats and sun beds
• Pool on main deck aft and (1) pool on bridge deck, both with mosaic inlay and dedicated
• pool tank
• Anchor mooring hatches for better crew visibility during anchoring and mooring
• A customized luxury exterior LED lighting scheme based on the exterior design
• A foldable platform is incorporated in the swimming platform to enlarge the aft area
The main propulsion plant consists of two (2) approx. 1770 kW (each) diesel engines (Caterpillar or equivalent), each coupled to a Fixed Pitch Propeller (FPP) through reduction gearbox and shaft line. Each main propulsion diesel engine is foreseen with single elastic mounting and elastic coupling to gearbox. Gearboxes will be hard elastic mount. Maximum speed is 17 knots.
The exhaust gases of the propulsion engines will be led underwater to the side shell, and bypass for low operations will be led to the side shell above the waterline. The exhaust gases of the diesel generators will be dry type, fitted with sea water injection, and running through the hull sides above the waterline. Dry silencers and urea-based Selective Catalyst Reduction (SCR) systems will be fitted on all exhaust lines to fulfill the IMO TIER Ill Rules Requirements on NOX emissions, Soot filters are foreseen on the Diesel generators exhaust lines.
Bow and Stern Thruster
• Electrically driven, allowing for Dynamic Positioning (DP0)
• Zero speed stabilizer non-retractable (design speed 12.5 knots)
A centralized, single duct (Variable Air Volume (VAV) in the Owner's and Guest areas) air conditioning system for interior Owner/Guest/Crew living areas with the following design conditions:
• Ext. Temp - Summer +35°
• External R.H. - 75%
• Seawater Temp - +32°C
• Internal Temp - +22°C
• Internal R.H. - 55%
• Ext. Temp - Winter -5°C
• External R.H. - (-%)
• Seawater Temp - 0°C Internal Temp - +20°C
• Internal R.H. - 50%
• (2) Hydrophore pumps
• (3) Hot-water boilers
• Hot and cold-water circulation system
• (2) Reverse-osmosis water makers with sufficient capacity
• Vacuum toilet sanitary system
• Black-water treatment
• Waste heat recovery for potable water, whirlpool heating and HVAC reheating
Communication and Navigation Equipment
• Communication according to GMDSS Area 3, Inmarsat F, Intercom, telephone installation
• Integrated Navigation System
• Gyro and magnetic compass
• X-Band radar
• S-Band radar
• Speed log
• Echo sounder
• Wind measurement equipment
Full entertainment system with Satellite TV, audio and video on demand, internet in saloons, guest cabins, and owners’ areas.
Fire Fighting, Safety and Security Equipment
A high-pressure water mist fire extinguishing system is fitted to protect the accommodation, service, and machinery spaces. Automatic watertight sliding doors to divide the ship in case of hull damage with appropriate means of escape in case of emergency. An alarm and monitoring system is provided.
A non-certified helicopter landing place on bridge deck forward, suitable to support a helicopter of type EC130 or equal.
Tender and Toys
Enclosed aft ship tender store with bottom-hinged side doors suitable for:
• (2) 9.0-meter tenders
• (4) Jet skis
• Water toys
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Designed by Christopher Seymore along with design consultant Carl Esch, this Custom 85m megayacht is equally focused on engineering and creativity. Her interior is styled by Evan K. Marshall, the acclaimed designer known for many beautiful vessels sailing around the world today.
This Custom 85m yacht features a Jacuzzi, helipad, swimming pool, spa, and gym.
Want more information?
James believes that buying and selling Yachts should not be a 9 – 5 job, as it takes time to build a relationship with each client individually, commitment to finding the perfect vessel to fit the needs of the client and maintaining a client for future sales. We should provide a personal service to everyone looking to fulfill their Yachting Dream… Size of the vessel is not a concern, a good end result should always be the aim! James believes an integral part of being a Broker is working with his clients through the whole process and has been successful in building and maintaining strong relationships with surveyors, support personnel, owners and crew members. James has most recently been working from the South of France, Palma and London with the accolade of selling two Superyachts to one client within one year!